Do you like putting things together as a system and see it working? We are looking for a smart individual who is deeply motivated to integrate components and realize a system with maximal automation. Sounds exciting?
The job will need you to
- Analyse and Debug wireless links for performance
- Develop, deploy and maintain testing frameworks for automated testing of the wireless equipment at component and system levels.
- Develop Network Management System (NMS) and Element Management System (EMS) development.
- Install and configure systems and perform troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Coordinate with the Research and Development team, identify hardware and software issues and resolve the same.
- Develop and determine various product features, perform tests and prepare detailed reports for the same.
The minimum qualification needed for this job is a Bachelors' degree in Electrical or allied fields.